Monday, April 21, 2014

Through The Looking Glass Review



I loved this movie. Through the Looking Glass was simply amazing. I have heard of the movie before, but never actually seen it and now I wish I had. The detail in which Steven (the main character) fabricated these stories was brilliant, exciting and quite believable. Until the end was closing in, I had no doubt he was a great journalist. Then, because of one story, his whole line was exposed and blown up in front of him. I still think without a doubt he was an amazing writer. The way he described everything in his pieces was brilliant. The man was so imaginative that he even fabricated his own world to escape from and feel special and noteworthy, speaking in the classroom. I was pretty shocked when everything started coming out of the works, I would never had assumed he was lying about his work because it sounded very solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment