Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Jung Typology Test

    So I had to take a this strange "typology test" and let's face it, there's a crap load of these kind of things on Facebook. I figured this would be the same thing, but I was sooooo wrong 0_0 I was very surprised by how accurate this thing was, simply from answering a bunch of multiple choice questions on a website. I feel like someone got inside my head and started digging around, but for their sake I hope not, way too much incriminating evidence is store in there. My results were ENFP; generally warm, enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, and compassionate. I honestly would never show it outright, but I am a pretty nice person. Reading over the descriptions got me to actually think about who I am as a whole, realizing that this wasn't just another Facebook "What celebrity are you" quizzes.  I mean it wasn't like finding the answer to the question What is the meaning of life? but it was really cool how accurate it was. I don't feel as if it would help me or inhibit me as a writer really, but reading over it was pretty awesome!! It's not like I didn't know what kind of person I am since, well it's me. I'm actually interested in taking the full test now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment