Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fire... Fun, right? Oh, well I think it is :) Although one of my friends may disagree with with you, but he has a good reason. At least when it involves fire AND me. I used to be a very.... odd child. I liked to play with fire, but not to the extent I would light someone's house on fire. One time when I was 14, while my best friend was over, we had been playing with lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol and a zippo lighter. We were sitting on the floor playing with the fluid and lighting our hands on fire then blowing it out quickly or lighting our pant legs or shoes on fire then blowing it out. Well, while we were doing it, I thought it would be funny to light his pants on fire at the crotch, so I poured some on the ground and lit it then quickly sprayed it towards his crotch and set it on fire. He freaked out and we put it out, but the look on his face was priceless, we both laughed our a**es off... But I had also figured out that rubbing alcohol was flammable that same day and so, to scare him, I had put some in my mouth and was acting like I was going to spit fire at him and when he saw my face and freaked out, I lost control and spit it all over him, singing his hair, eye brows and eye lashes and almost blinded him..... Yea, fires fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment